GET INVOLVED. JOIN D27 DISTRICT LEADERSHIP
Call for Candidate Declarations! (Dec 15, 2021 – Jan 31, 2022)
Kick Off!!! December 15, 2021!!!
** Upcoming Events:
- January 8, 2022, a leadership workshop “Dare to Lead” at time to be announced
- January 15, 2022, Leadership Forum (Martin Luther King Weekend), 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
We are looking for Toastmasters like YOU to serve on the 2022-2023 leadership team.
These elected roles, whose term begins on July 1, 2022 through June 30 2023, are:
- 6 Division Directors
- Club Growth Director
- Program Quality Director
- District Director
In addition, the District Leadership Committee will help find, evaluate and recommend appointments to be made by the 2022-2023 District Director. These roles are:
- Area Directors
- Finance Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Admin Manager
A brief description of all roles and eligibility to serve can be found here.
To nominate yourself for district leadership, please send the following to Iris by January 31, 2022.
- A signed District Leader Agreement and Release Statement
- A completed Candidate Biography Form (will be posted publicly)
- A high resolution photograph (will be posted publicly)
Iris Taylor, DTM, IPDD
2022-2023 District Leadership Committee Chair
District 27 Toastmasters