Public Relations Opportunities
Join the PR Team for the 2020-2021 Program Year
Why should you join the PR Team? You can earn valuable resume building skills and PR experience as well as collaborate with other fellow Toastmasters. This opportunity will also allow you to hone and develop your communication, leadership, and teambuilding skills. You could also make this into a High Performance Leadership (HPL) project for Pathways.
To volunteer on the PR Team or to request additional information, please email the District 27 PRM Jeanna Lee at PRM@d27-tm.org with “PR Team” in the subject line.
- Newsletter Team – Writers
- Will create content for the monthly newsletter
- Must be proficient with ConstantContact
- Must have impeccable grammar, spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
- Podcast Team – Interviewers
- Members who wish to interview other fellow Toastmasters and draft interview questions.
- Design Team – Digital Content Manager
- Creative members who are familiar with graphic design and can create flyers, logos, graphics, and promotional materials
- Design Team – Photographer/Historian
- Social Media Team – Social Media Specialist
- Must be proficient with several social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, MeetUp, Snapchat, and LinkedIn
- Must regularly create content and post on several social media platforms
- Must have impeccable grammar, spelling, punctuation, and syntax
Submit your content, announcement, or event to the District 27 Toastmasters PR Team
Do you want another free venue to promote your event or your club? Do you know a special club member that should be recognized? Have an idea for an article in our newsletter or website?
We want to feature your ideas and photos in our monthly newsletter and our website. Please send us submissions for newsletter articles, social media posts, motivational quote of the day, or discussion topics for our podcast. You can also submit club photos and member spotlights to be featured on our site.
Please submit your proposals and ideas to the District 27 PRM Jeanna Lee at PRM@d27-tm.org with “Query: PR Submission” in the subject line.